- "UICart" refers to the UICart Webapplication / Website
- "Content" refers to any file that is shared, uploaded, or distributed through the UICart Application.
- "You", "Your" refers to the individual who uploads or has uploaded content to the UICart.
- “We”, “Our” refers to the owners of UICart, Zsenda Concepts, India
The content that you spread through the UICart is supposed to be owned by you, and you give UICart permission to display and
distribute said content exclusively on the UICart.
You may revoke this permission at any time by requesting your content to be removed. Such requests will be processed within a maximum period of 48 hours. You may request deletion and/or mark your content by contacting UICart at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with the proper reason. After your request is processed, We will cease distribution of your content within a maximum period will absolve itself of any ownership of said content, implied or otherwise.
UICart will not sell or distribute your content to affiliates or third parties without your proper permission. Third parties may have the following options regarding your content:
- Third parties may put a hyperlink to the page that displays your content on the UICart user page without modification and with proper attribution to you.
- Third parties may request permission to use your content by contacting you directly.
All requests regarding your content usage directed at UICart will be forwarded to you. All uploaded content is copyrighted to its
respective owners. UICart directs full legal responsibility of said content to their respective owners. All content generated by
UICart is copyrighted by UICart. We are not responsible for any uploaded content, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that
may be represented in the uploaded content.
The below types of content constitutes "abuse" and may not be uploaded or marketed through the UICart:
- Pornographic content. This includes, but is not limited to, content depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
- Content that is illegal and/or violates of any United States/ Indian laws.
- Content that violates copyrights held on said content.
- Non-image. This includes archived non-image content.
- Content intended to harass or threaten.
- Content used to promote, spam, or send unsolicited marketing messages.
Uploading abusive content may result in the immediate termination of your ability to use the UICart. UICart may not load, and
all abusive content will be subject to deletion. Circumventing UICart’s ability to enforce the UICart Terms of Service will result
UICart reserves the right to remove any content, and may replace any content with a notice stating reason for removal.
Any domain hotlinking to abusive content will have that content subject to removal.
To report any type of abuse, send email using the email@example.com with the proper reason for removal of the content page.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the use of UICart is entirely at your own risk. The UICart is provided on an "as is" basis without
warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied
warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
UICart makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature on the UICart Application. In no event shall UICart be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use UICart or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
You agree to indemnify and hold UICart harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of your content or use of any other feature or service. This expressly includes:
- Your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within your content.
UICart may perform maintenance services as it determines reasonably necessary. You acknowledge that such maintenance may require downtime. UICart will attempt in good faith to provide prior notice of the maintenance downtime.
Changing UICart linking codes is prohibited without prior permission.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for taking reasonable measures to prevent others from gaining access to your accounts.
UICart Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.